The SPaRC lab performs integrative research in life cycle sustainability, systems modeling, decision analysis, and sustainability in engineering and education policy. We aim to be a hub for collaborative activities that enable businesses, consumers and policy makers to create sustainable actions and strategies. We provide tools and frameworks that elucidate the environmental, economic and social impacts of products, services and systems. Our multi-disciplinary approach allows us to work with various stakeholders in industry and society to develop targeted solutions. Our research has taken us to applications in energy, water, food, transportation and other industrial sectors. In the continuous advancement towards sustainable development, the SPaRC lab will continue to promote awareness and competency in sustainable analysis and decision making.
Like and follow us on Facebook!
- An integrated sustainability assessment of synergistic supply of energy and water in remote communities
- Environmental assessment of domestic water supply options for remote communities
- Environmental sustainability of cooking fuels in remote communities: Life cycle and local impacts
- Synergistic generation of energy and water in remote communities: Economic and environmental assessment of current situation and future scenarios
- Design and environmental sustainability assessment of small-scale off-grid energy systems for remote rural communities
- Environmental sustainability of small-scale biomass power technologies for agricultural communities in developing countries