1. UPCAT Passer
University rules on admission govern the college. qualified for direct admission are graduates of accredited high schools, whose general scores in the UP College Admission Test (UPCAT) fall within the cutoff score by the University.
2. Shiftees From UP Diliman and Transfer Students from other UP Autonomous Units
A student must complete a minimum of at least 30 academic units with a general weighted average (GWA) of at least 2.25 or better for BSCD Shiftees from within College and within UP Diliman, and 2.0 or better for BSSW Shiftees from within College and within UP Diliman.
3. Transfer Student from Other Schools/ Universities
A student must complete a minimum of at least 33 academic units with a GWA of at least 1.75 or better for BSCD and BSSW programs.
Bachelor degree holders with a minimum of GWA of 2.0 or its equivalent may apply for admission to the masteral programs.
- Must have a master's degree with a general weighted average of at least 1.75 for the courses in the master's degree;
- Must have at least two years of practice in social development (direct practice, development scholarship, teaching, social development administration);
- Must submit a program of study, including a concept paper, in the area of research and student is interested in;
- Must have favorable recommendations from two previous professors or supervisors;
- Must pass an interview by the admission committee. For foreign applicants, interviews may be done through web conferencing