11. Elise Patole-Edoumba et al. 2012. Evolution of prehistoric lithic industries of the Philippines during the Pleistocene.
9. C.O. Hunt and R.J. Rabett 2013. Holocene landscape intervention and plant food production strategies in island and mainland Southeast Asia.
7. Donald O. Henry et al. 2012. Human Behavioral Organization in the Middle Paleolithic: Were Neanderthals Different
6. Phillip J. Habgood, Natalie R. Franklin 2008. The revolution that didn’t arrive: A review of Pleistocene Sahul.
5. Florent Detroit et al. 2013. Small Size" in the Philippine Human Fossil Record: Is It Meaningful for a Better Understanding of the Evolutionary History of the Negritos?
4. Ryan J. Rabett and Philip J. Piper 2012. The Emergence of Bone Technologies at the End of the Pleistocene in Southeast Asia: Regional and Evolutionary Implications
2. Matthew Spriggs 1989. The dating of the Island Southeast Asian Neolithic: an attempt at chronometric hygiene and linguistic correlation.
1. Peter Bellwood and Eusebio Dizon 2005. The Batanes Archaeological Project and the "Out of Taiwan" Hypothesis for Austronesian Dispersal